Crime Mapping
  Bid Opportunities
  Finance Department
  Human Resources

Printer Friendly Version 
Report a Concern

Please use this form to report a problem or concern to the City of Taft. If you need immediate assistance, please call City Hall Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at (661) 763-1222.

Sewer Overflow: 
To report a sewer leak or overflow please call (661) 203-6026 immediately. 

Your personal information will not be disclosed or used for any reason:  However City personnel may need to contact you to address your concern.

If you need to initiate a police report, please call the Taft Police Department at 661.763.3101.

Max 1000 Characters
Max 1000 Characters

City of Taft   -   209 E. Kern St   -   Taft, CA 93268   ~   Phone: (661) 763-1222   ~   Fax: (661) 765-2480
Site Map   |  Contact Us   |   Powered by MunicipalCMS
Find us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Sign up for enews Get our RSS feeds